Kota Kinabalu Airport
Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Kota Kinabalu International Airport was built in the year 1945. The IATA code for the airport is BKI. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Kota Kinabalu airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Kota Kinabalu.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Kota Kinabalu airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are ArcusAir Logistic, United, Asiana Airlines and China Eastern Air. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Kota Kinabalu are Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu to Tawau with 669, 137 weekly flights respectively.
ArcusAir Logistic airline 502 to Seoul is the first flight that departs from Kota Kinabalu airport at 12:45 AM, followed by United airline 7301 to Seoul at 1:05 AM. Whereas Malaysia Airlines airline 2647 to Kuala Lumpur is the last flight that departs from Kota Kinabalu airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Kota Kinabalu airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Kota Kinabalu airport frequently are – ArcusAir Logistic, United and Asiana Airlines.
- What is the airport code for Kota Kinabalu airport? The IATA code for the Kota Kinabalu airport is BKI.
- What are the most frequent routes from Kota Kinabalu airport? The most popular sectors from Kota Kinabalu airport are Kota Kinabalu to Seoul with 669 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Kota Kinabalu airport? The first flight from Kota Kinabalu to Seoul is at 12:45 AM, which is ArcusAir Logistic airline 502 followed by United 7301 which leaves at 1:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kota Kinabalu airport? Malaysia Airlines 2647 to Seoul is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Kota Kinabalu
Top International Flight Schedules
Kota Kinabalu Airport Details
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- "Jalan Lapangan Terbang (Lama)