The IATA code for the airport is MAD. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Madrid airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Madrid.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Madrid airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are British Airways, Iberia, LAN Airlines and Vueling Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Madrid are Madrid to London, Madrid to Lisbon with 3877, 3577 weekly flights respectively.
British Airways airline 4291 to Buenos Aires is the first flight that departs from Madrid airport at 12:05 AM, followed by Iberia airline 6841 to Buenos Aires at 12:05 AM. Whereas LAN Airlines airline 705 to Santiago is the last flight that departs from Madrid airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Madrid airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Madrid airport frequently are – British Airways, Iberia and LAN Airlines.
- What is the airport code for Madrid airport? The IATA code for the Madrid airport is MAD.
- What are the most frequent routes from Madrid airport? The most popular sectors from Madrid airport are Madrid to Buenos Aires with 3877 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Madrid airport? The first flight from Madrid to Buenos Aires is at 12:05 AM, which is British Airways airline 4291 followed by Iberia 6833 which leaves at 12:15 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Madrid airport? LAN Airlines 705 to Buenos Aires is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Madrid
Top International Flight Schedules
Madrid Airport Details
- Madrid-barajas Airport
- "Aeropuerto de Barajas
- (+34) 91 321 10 00