Miami International Airport
Miami International Airport was built in the year 1928. The IATA code for the airport is MIA. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Miami airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Miami.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Miami airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Iberia, British Airways, Finnair and American Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Miami are Miami to New York, Miami to Atlanta with 9612, 8010 weekly flights respectively.
Iberia airline 4935 to Helsinki is the first flight that departs from Miami airport at 12:01 AM, followed by British Airways airline 6098 to Helsinki at 12:01 AM. Whereas Lan Ecuador Aero airline 517 to Quito is the last flight that departs from Miami airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Miami airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Miami airport frequently are – Iberia, British Airways and Finnair.
- What is the airport code for Miami airport? The IATA code for the Miami airport is MIA.
- What are the most frequent routes from Miami airport? The most popular sectors from Miami airport are Miami to Helsinki with 9612 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Miami airport? The first flight from Miami to Helsinki is at 12:01 AM, which is Iberia airline 4935 followed by LAN Airlines 2513 which leaves at 12:15 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Miami airport? Lan Ecuador Aero 517 to Helsinki is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.